- THE MOST EFFECTIVE VITAMIN C SERUM DEVELOPED BY A DERMATOLOGIST: Formulated with the same exact ingredients as SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic but with 20% pure L-Ascorbic acid making it more effective.
- IMPROVES THE APPEARANCE OF DARK SPOTS, WHILE BRIGHTENING SKIN'S COMPLEXION: Our powerful pure Vitamin C serum with Hyaluronic acid working together with Vitamin E and Ferulic acid clears skin imperfections, and even helps with acne and lightens acne scares.
- INCREASES SKIN FIRMNESS AND REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF LINES AND WRINKLES: Our CE Ferulic serum boosts collagen production in your skin to help even it out. We use 20% of pure L-Ascorbic acid which is pure vitamin C as opposed to other brands who use "sodium ascorbyl phosphate" or "magnesium ascorbyl phosphate" which contain only a fraction of vitamin C.
- GUARANTEED FRESH: We manufacture our Vitamin C serum every 2 weeks to make sure that the bottle you get is fresh and full of active Vitamin C E and Ferulic acid
- 100 % GUARANTEE OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Our Vitamin C serum comes with a 60 days money back grantee, no questions asked. Just contact us and we will take care of it.
- INGREDIENTS: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 20%, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 1%, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid ) 1%, Ferulic Acid .5%, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
Helps with Melasma discoloration.
Love this product ! I'm 60yrs old with an olive complection who spends a lot of time outdoors & although, I try to avoid the sun, in Texas there's lots of it ! If I forget to reapply sunscreen I get big brown splotches on & below my cheeks, (Melasma.) Using "Dr. Benners Vit C serum," really helps lighten them up. I apply it every Am & every other pm, alternating with "Treninoin," (a Retinol.) Great product & worth the price.
I was looking for an affordable replacement for the SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic because they raised the price ridiculously high. Dr. Brenner's seems to be the closest to their ingredient list and I saw many positive reviews online. I've been using it for a good 3 weeks now and I'm happy with the results. Thank you for not price gouging your customers; I'll be purchasing again.
Love this Vitamin C
This is a product that numerous Facebook skincare groups have recommended. Say its a dupe for SkinCeuticals. I have ordered this again and again and am very happy with it. I feel it brightens my skin and improves my texture. Good price and speedy delivery. I have told many friends about this also.
I love this serum! I use it every day and even buy extras to give out to friends. Best Vitamin C serum I've ever found. 5 stars! 100% recommend!
You can tell the product is fresh.