- THE MOST EFFECTIVE VITAMIN C SERUM DEVELOPED BY A DERMATOLOGIST: Formulated with the same exact ingredients as SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic but with 20% pure L-Ascorbic acid making it more effective.
- IMPROVES THE APPEARANCE OF DARK SPOTS, WHILE BRIGHTENING SKIN'S COMPLEXION: Our powerful pure Vitamin C serum with Hyaluronic acid working together with Vitamin E and Ferulic acid clears skin imperfections, and even helps with acne and lightens acne scares.
- INCREASES SKIN FIRMNESS AND REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF LINES AND WRINKLES: Our CE Ferulic serum boosts collagen production in your skin to help even it out. We use 20% of pure L-Ascorbic acid which is pure vitamin C as opposed to other brands who use "sodium ascorbyl phosphate" or "magnesium ascorbyl phosphate" which contain only a fraction of vitamin C.
- GUARANTEED FRESH: We manufacture our Vitamin C serum every 2 weeks to make sure that the bottle you get is fresh and full of active Vitamin C E and Ferulic acid
- 100 % GUARANTEE OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Our Vitamin C serum comes with a 60 days money back grantee, no questions asked. Just contact us and we will take care of it.
- INGREDIENTS: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 20%, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 1%, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid ) 1%, Ferulic Acid .5%, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
Best vitamin c serum
I am African American and I have used all sorts of vitamin c serums, from target to serums I find in the department store. This is the only serum that I have seen a noticeable difference and glow in my skin after 2 weeks of using. I will keep using!! A must buy.
A great product
I will continue to buy this. I can tell it works because my face looks brighter after using it.
I like it but…
The smell is just terrible. I’m liking the product so far and will test it until it is gone. I will decide if I can put up with the smell in exchange of good results.
I am very pleased with it. The right price, fast shipping always, is moisturizing enough for my oily skin, gives me a glow and plays very well with my sunscreen and other skincare products.
My HG Vitamin C
I've tried numerous Vitamin C serums and always come back to Dr. Brenner. Unlike most other serums I've tried which start out with an orange-tint, it's not until I'm nearly at the end of my bottle after about 2 months daily use that this chemical oxidation begins to occur (making the serum less effective). This product has consistently helped with combatting hyperpigmentation from acne scarring, and sun damage. Overall my skin just ~glows~ a bit more. Highly recommend.